7/16/2013

#Egypt’s #Muslim_Brotherhood leader says not to fast: You need your strength for battle


The Times of Israel is reporting that the spiritual leader of the Muslim Brotherhood is suspected of being behind several tweets telling members to quit fasting for Ramadan so they’ll be strong enough to battle for ousted Mohammed Morsi’s return.




-->

Founder of Blogger semsam,Independent Blogger 2005.Middle East observer,Writer on Egypt,Yemen ,Arab,Current affairs-member in Arab blogger,Editor in Global Voices,Technology,Geek τέχνη,web development,internet security

1 comments so far

غير معرف delete 7:01 ص

Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've
had issues with hackers and I'm looking at
alternatives for another platform. I would be fantastic
if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.


Also visit my website - the best juicer 2013